am proud to be sharing this recipe to you as part of the #cuisinezavecjanes challenge. For the month of May,
was asked to create a quick and easy recipe, so you can enjoy more time with your mom! Mission accomplished!
The real secret of this simple meal is that incredible remoulade sauce. This is the kicker which brings this sandwich to a whole other level! Just a little spicy, this flavourful sauce will be your favorite sandwich (or hot-dog, or hamburger,…) condiment. So
suggest that you double the recipe right away 🙂
f you’re looking to prepare a quick lunch/dinner that is sure to be a family pleaser, look no further! And, it’s so easy, even little hands can prepare this for their moms for Mother’s Day (hint! hint!)
- - 1/2 cup Real mayonnaise
- - 1/4 cup dill pickles, diced very thinly
- - 1 tbs Sriracha sauce
- - 1 green onion, chopped
- - 1 tbsp pure lemon juice
- - tsp cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- - Janes' Chicken Breast Strips (cooked according to package instructions)
- - 1-2 French baguettes, depending on their size and your appetite
- - Shredded Iceberg lettuce
- - 15 grape tomatoes, halved
- - Yellow bell pepper, cut in thin stripes
- Mix together ingredients and set aside until ready to use.
- Cut the french bread into desired size for sandwiches. Slice open and spread a tablespoon or 2 of the remoulade on the bread. Add pieces of cooked Janes' chicken breast strips, a handful of shredded lettuce, and a few tomatoes. Top with more remoulade sauce on top. Enjoy!