It’s summer! So, there is absolutely no reason to sit inside with some unhealthy greasy pizza delivery, when you can grill your pizza on the BBQ in no time! You can even feed a whole crowd with minimal time and sweat, by preparing these pizzas in advance and grill when you ready. In addition, when the peaches are in season like they are now, they are so incredibly delicious that I want to integrate them in every recipe! It seemed to me that the chicken-peaches-cheese-cherry tomatoes was difficult to beat and I was right! It’s DELICIOUS
Since it’s already cooked, Naan bread is a perfect choice for grilling. Also, it’s nice not to have to struggle with a delicate dough…just saying
This is my second collaboration with #cuisinezavecjanes and, for this creation, I decided to use their Oven Roasted Carved Chicken Breasts, because they are fully cooked. This truly made my life easier, because I could just put all the toppings on my Naan bread, without the added step of having to cook my chicken beforehand.
One thing that I did cooked before though was the peaches. I wanted that balsamic roasted taste, along with melt-in-your mouth peaches, but if you are a bit on a tight schedule, then you could just put raw, quartered peaches, on pizza. It’s still cook on the grill, but it might be a bit crisp, which is perfectly fine when the peaches are as juicy-good as they are now! Also, I had to remove the skin on the peaches since it causes an itchy mouth for some members of in my family, but you can keep the skin on if you prefer.
It’s time to bring your pizza night outside!
- - 4 individual-size naan bread
- - 3 ripe peaches, quartered (skin removed - optional)
- - 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- - 1 tbsp maple syrup
- - Extra-virgin olive oil (enough to brush the naan bread on both sides)
- - Janes Oven Roasted Carved Chicken Breasts ( I used about 1/2 of the box)
- - 15-20 cherry tomatoes (depending on their size and your taste), quartered
- - 200 gr. fresh mozzarella (bocconcini)
- - 50 gr. feta cheese, crumbled
- - arugula and basil leaves (to taste)
- - 2 tbsp balsamic reduction sauce
- - salt and pepper, to taste.
- -Heat the oven at 400F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, toss the quartered peaches with the balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Line on the prepared baking sheet and bake about 15 minutes, turning then halfway through. Set aside.
- - Heat up your grill at medium-high
- - brush your Naan bread on both sides with the Extra-virgin olive oil
- - Garnish the Naan bread with the mozzarella, tomatoes, roasted peached (or not roasted, as you prefer), and chicken.
- - Delicately put on the grill and close the lid up. Cook about 8 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted and you have beautiful grilling marks underneath your pizzas.
- - Before serving, add the feta, some arugula and basil leaves and drizzle with the balsamic reduction sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- - Serve immediately.
- If you prefer to make your own balsamic reduction sauce, it's easy! In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of balsamic vinegar to a low boil and add 1/2 cup of sugar. Whisk continually for about 15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and reduced to about 1/2 cup. This sauce will keep for weeks in the fridge.