These cookies take literally 10 minutes to make from start to finish (cleaning of the 1 bowl needed included!). They don’t involve any baking whatsoever and they are fun to make with kids as you can use their little hands to form the cookies and keep your own hands clean ?.
Step 1: Throw all the ingredients in a bowl:
Step 2: mix well and form cookies to the desired shape and size.
As my daughter would say these cookies are “easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!”
Quick, Healthy & Crunchy No-Bake Cookies
This recipe is what you are looking for when you cannot be bothered to get even near the oven but still want to make homemade cookies
- 1/4 cup honey (or Maple Syrup if you are looking for a vegan option)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Natural Peanut Butter (I used Kraft All Natural Peanut Butter)
- 1 3/4 cup Rice cereals (I used Kellogg’s Rice Krispies)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened organic shredded coconut
- Throw everything in a bowl and mix well. Using your hands (or spoons) form cookies to the desired size and shape. To make 24 cookies, scoop out about 1 tablespoon for each.
- Place on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate any leftovers (Lol! You won’t have any!!!). Tip: before incorporating honey and peanut butter, micro-wave in a separate bowl about 15-20 seconds. It will be much easier to mix everything up!