My youngest daughter Felicia is my cooking buddy. She’s only 9 but she’s already very comfortable in the kitchen, whether it be for cutting veggies, kneading dough or…creating a simple but fantastic little breakfast or afternoon snack such as this one! Ever since she was born, my baby girl was nicknamed Fifi, now everyone (even her teacher!) call her by that name and that’s why I decided that this little creation of hers should bear her moniker!?
I don’t know about you but in my house, after school becomes a snack eating frenzy and, try as I might, little veggies with dip alone just won’t do most of the time.
That is why my Fifi decided to take matters into her own little hands the other day and concocted this beautiful Yogurt Parfait topped with our Skinny homemade granola. It’s fresh, delicious and has just enough crunch to satisfy your cravings. It filled her up perfectly until dinner time (and mom was off the hook for snack time, Yeah!)?
She allowed me to share with you her recipe ? so here it is:
- - 1/2 vanilla yogurt, divided (we used Activia 2,9%)
- - 1/4 raspberries (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- - 1 clementine in wedges
- - 2 tbsp Skinny Homemade Granola
- In a small glass (or in a small Mason jar with a lid if you want it grab-and-go), put the raspberries at the bottom, then half the yogurt, all the clementine wedges and the other half of yogurt.
- Top with the Skinny Homemade granola.