These are so easy to make and frankly, you should never see the inside of a store-bought tortillas chips bag ever again after you make them once! They will curb your salty-crunch cravings without guilt!
On any occasion, serve them with Mexican salsa and my Perfect Chunky Guacamole for a crowd-&-kids-pleasing snack which, by-the-way, is also healthy but…they don’t need to know that right?
It can also be used as an alternative in your usual nacho bake, minus the after-eating-frenzy guilt ?!!
- - 2 large flour tortillas, cut in 8 slices
- - 2 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- - Salt (optional)
- - Seasonings (optional)
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees F.
- With a cooking brush, lightly brush all the tortillas slices on both sides with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Sprinkle with salt and seasoning (if desired)
- Bake about 4 minutes, turn each piece once, then bake another 4 minutes, until golden brown.
- * You can also add some seasonings like Mexican, BBQ or Italian spices before baking for a different taste!