This cake is not only super easy and quick to prepare, it’s light, very economical and most of all…it’s delicous!
You only need to mix up 5 ingredients together, bake and it’s done!
Pumpkin spice cake
5 Ingredients only! This pumpkin spice cake is ridiculously easy and amazingly good!
Write a review
- - 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- - 1 1/2 cup of pure pumpkin puree (preferably homemade but storebought is a great option too)
- - ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- - 3 eggs
- - 1 tsp. ground cinammon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Spray 9×13 nonstick cake pan with cooking spray or line with a parchment paper.
- Pour into cake pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- After cake has cooled, I like to eat it "as is", but you could also spread some cream cheese frosting on top for a more decadent taste!