One of my all-time favorite meals and it’s so easy! Honestly, the shrimps, you only have to peel, drizzle with olive oil and grill. The secret of this fantastic meal is totally in the SAUCE ?!
This sauce can be prepared a few hours in advance and refrigerated until it’s ready to serve and you can make it more or less spicy, depending on your own personal taste.
I bet that this is going to be one of your favorite dinners!
This sauce can also be served with grilled chicken just as well.
- - 1 lb large shrimps, deveined, peel and skewered.
- - Olive oil for drizzle.
- - 2 tbsp low-fat sour cream
- - 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- - 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- - 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- - 1 tbsp crushed pepper flakes (or more or less, to taste)
- - 1 tbsp almond meal
- - 2 tbsp lime juice
- - salt & pepper
- Grill on the bbq about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Mix all the ingredients together.